EDEN consists of a steering committee operating under an executive committee. The steering committee consists of some participants and leaders of project groups.
Behind, from left to right:
Dennis Linder, Francesca Sampogna, Cornelia Zinetti, Pieter-Jan Coenraads, Eugenia Caggese, Jan Nico Bouwes Bavinck, Sylvie Bastuji-Garin, Peter Elsner, Åke Svensson, Paolo Gisondi, Sara Gandini, Thomas Diepgen, Phyllis Spuls, Jochen Schmitt
In front, from left to right:
Hywel Williams, Luigi Naldi, Tamar Nijsten, Carsten Flohr, Ignacio Garcia Doval
- The members are Hywel Williams, Peter Elsner, Thomas Diepgen, Pieter-Jan Coenraads, Jan-Nico Bouwes Bavinck, Äke Svensson, Luigi Naldi, Jan Jacques Grob. New members are Sinead Langan, Ignacio Garcia Doval, Carsten Flohr, Tamar Nijsten, Sylvie Bastuji- Garin, Phyllis Spuls, Jochen Schmitt and Francesca Sampogna, Dennis Linder.
- Current Chair of the Steering Committee is Pieter-Jan Coenraads, of the Executive Committee is Tamar Nijsten. The current Executive Committee members are Pieter-Jan Coenraads, Dennis Linder, Thomas Diepgen and Sinead Langan.
- The term for the Steering Committee chair is for a total duration of 3 to 5 years.
- The Steering Group meets once a year for 2 days.
- The term for the Executive Committee chair is 3 years. The Executive members will meet 4 times a year (some meetings by telephone).The task is to keep business of the group moving, including developing structures.
- The main focus is on the research network.
- The main meetings are the ESDR + every 3-4 yrs a congress (with ADEN).